The Perfect Sunday

For me, Sunday is my favourite day of the week. It is time to recharge and a day for getting things done to make the next week run more smoothly. My perfect Sunday involves a slow pace of life and these are things I like to do…

Lazy Sundays

I love a small lie in the morning and a lazy breakfast. I don’t like to lie in all morning as I don’t enjoy wasting the day… but an hour or so extra sleep than usual is much appreciated! My perfect Sunday breakfast would be some delicious homemade granola or a cheeky pan au chocolate and coffee. I like to eat breakfast in my pyjamas and then have a relaxing shower, probably involving washing my hair!

Walks

A walk on a Sunday is such a lovely thing to do. I love strolling with my boyfriend and exploring different parts of London. I enjoy being by the river or in parks especially. You can also have a good natter and catch up on things that you have missed during the week.

The Perfect Roast

A cosy pub or home cooked roast at home is just the ticket on a slow-paced day. You can’t beat a warming meal with good company and a great atmosphere. I love thinking of meals as a social event and one to take your time over.

Dusting Away Those Chores

Lately we have been getting the place sorted since the move and there seems to be lots to sort each weekend. Having a little time to do this means making our home cosier and inviting to live in. Getting a few things ticked off makes me feel better about starting a new week too. Whether it is that insurance you need to sort out or an appointment you need to book, it takes so much pressure off the week!

Relaxing

I love watching a film with some candles lit, wearing my snuggly clothes and fluffy socks. You just can’t beat home comforts and this is what Sundays are about. Whether you like to read or have a bath, having some time to pamper yourself is essential on a Sunday.

What is your perfect Sunday?

sign-off1

1. 29th October 2017 / 2:25 pm

Sunday is my favourite day of the week and this sounds like my perfect Sunday too – a lazier start than usual, a walk or a wander around somewhere and then finish the day off with a candlelit bath! X

• 31st October 2017 / 11:29 am

Sounds like a very similar Sunday hehe! Sundays are definitely my favourite day of the week too! I also just love being at home and having a slower paced day than a day out!

• 31st October 2017 / 6:24 pm

Oh yes! A lazy at home day is always a lovely way to spend my Sundays!

• 4th November 2017 / 4:00 pm

I never treat myself to a good soak in the bath, except when on holiday! Ha!
      As candles are one of my favourite things too though, I reckon I need to give it a try!

• 6th November 2017 / 12:31 pm

I definitely recommend a bath now and again! I don’t have one every week but really miss one when I don’t. If I don’t have time for a bath I make sure I do a face mask to give myself a little pamper. Candles are so calming too, especially in the colder months!

2. 4th November 2017 / 3:58 pm

This is a lovely post.
    I’m not sure if Sunday is my favourite day of the week, but I have many fond memories of wonderful Sundays from when I was younger. I may have to share too 🙂
    Your photos are beautiful. I love a good stroll too, especially when it’s somewhere I can explore with my dogs.

• 6th November 2017 / 12:30 pm

I work Saturdays so Sundays are extra special for me. I love spending time with other people as I work from home most of the time. Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I loved editing these photos too as Autumn is so pretty with the orange toned leaves!

3. 4th November 2017 / 4:04 pm

Reblogged this on A little bit of me and commented:
    I really enjoy reading through fellow bloggers’ posts. As well as finding many a pleasant read, I get ideas and feel encouraged to write my own posts. I say this a lot, but I DO love this world of blogging. Thanks for sharing, everyone! 😀

• 6th November 2017 / 12:32 pm

Thanks for sharing my blog post!

• 6th November 2017 / 4:44 pm

You’re very welcome 🙂

4. 5th December 2017 / 11:20 pm

Great post a lazy yet productive Sunday is always a winner