I have another lunch idea for you! I have really been loving creating new and interesting eats for lunchtime at the moment and I think you are going to love this! It is not just any salad! It is packed full of flavour and textures and it is also vegan which means great things for your health and the environment! I really hope you like it! Let me know in the comments if you are going to try it out one day soon!
- Wash and cut the sweet potato into wedges.
- Heat a little garlic oil on a baking tray for 3 minutes in a preheated oven at 180o
- Add the sweet potato wedges to the baking tray, and dust with paprika, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes, checking your oven near the end as each oven has a different personality! Set aside.
- Cut the olives and baby tomatoes in half and set aside.
- On 2 plates add a layer of spinach, each topped with half of the hummus.
- Next divide between the plates the chickpeas, olives and tomatoes.
- Place half the sweet potato wedges on each plate. Then drizzle each with half the lime juice.