It’s day four of my week of blogs and I’m loving posting up more blogs than normal! Let me know which ones you like better and I can do more of that type? Hopefully there is something for everyone this week.
I posted a dinner date outfit update yesterday and so today I thought it was only best to continue the story with the makeup I created for that evening. So here it goes…
Foundation: Clinique Even Better Foundation in Alabaster
Concealer: Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Ivory
Setting powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
Bronzer: Barry M Afterglow Light Bronzer
Highlighter: Glow from bareMinerals Invisible Light Translucent Powder Duo
Setting spray: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +
Eyeshadow primer: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
Eyeshadow: Kiko High Pigment number 50 (brow bone), Tanya Burr Birthday Suit Eyeshadow Palette (“marzipan” inner corner of eye, “toast” all over lid, “cocoa sugar” over lid to add more sparkle, “soft truffle” in crease of lid, outer corner and lower lash line)
Mascara for top lashes: Seventeen Waterproof Mascara
Bottom lash mascara: Clinique bottom lash mascara
Brow pencil: Urban Decay Brow Beater Pencil in Taupe
Lip Balm: Nivea Lip Butter Original
Lipstick: MAC Peach Blossom
- Prep the lips with the lip butter.
- Apply foundation and concealer. I apply concealer under my eyes and on any red areas. Because I am quite pale, I find the ivory shade works well on most areas of my face. Then set my face with a little powder.
- Apply a bit of bronzer to the cheekbones and anywhere you catch the sun. I apply it around my forehead, and the outer edges of my face. I also like to apply it under my jaw bone for more definition.
- Apply blusher to the cheekbones and apples of your cheeks, bringing the product towards the side of your face.
- Prime the brows and apply a bit of eyebrow pencil. Set the brows with the eyebrow gel.
- Blend in the eye shadow primer with your fingers on your eyelids. Use the eye shadows in the areas mentioned above. I used an eyeshadow to create a softer eye liner too.
- Apply bottom lash and top lash mascara.
- Use the highlighter on the cheekbones, cupid’s bow and underneath the eye brows.
- Apply the lipstick.
- Finally use the setting spray to set this makeup look.