Current Makeup Routine

Lately I’ve been wearing the same products on my face. I’ve really enjoyed wearing less and lighter makeup and I thought I would share with you what I have been using every day. This is a really effortless and low key makeup for everyday life. I hope you enjoy it!

My Easy Makeup Routine

Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Sunscreen SPF 50+  all over my face and neck.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20 all over my face.

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes.

L’occitane Pivoine Sublime Lip Balm followed by a Clinique Chubby Stick on my lips.

Brow pencil by Soap and Glory in Brownie Points  followed by Urban Decay Brow Tamer in Taupe to set my brows.

Clinique High Impact Mascara on my lashes.

What products do you love using for an easy makeup day?

sign-off1

1. sallyokelly
    22nd September 2017 / 11:03 am

Love this look Sophie, you look so natural yet flawless!! That mascara looks amazing!

The Makeup Directory

• 22nd September 2017 / 1:05 pm

Thank you! I’m loving using a tinted moisturiser at the moment as I think my skin prefers less heavy makeup! Thanks, I love the Clinique mascara too despite always wary about non-waterproof mascaras because my eyes get quite watery outside on colder days… It seems to stay relatively well!

2. 30th September 2017 / 4:54 pm

Very pretty and natural. Makes me want to try that mascara! A pet peeve of mine is beauty blogs that only show pics of the products and not how they look on. Thanks for showing us!

• 2nd October 2017 / 2:04 pm

Aww thank you! I would definitely recommend the mascara! So pleased the photos of the makeup on helped. I love seeing finished makeup looks too.

3. 1st November 2017 / 3:59 pm

Your eyelashes look amazing!

• 1st November 2017 / 5:24 pm

Thank you so much! My boyfriend has long eye lashes too so we are constantly in competition haha!