Outfit Post… Summer Dress

Summer dresses are all over Instagram at the moment. I finally found one myself that I could get excited about. It has enough “swish” and its floaty style makes it an elegant piece for this time of year. I love the length as it is a little more suited to cooler summer days also. The floral detail on the dress adds such a feminine touch. I’ve paired it with my new basket style bag which I adore! It is pretty roomy inside, as well as having a secure inside closure for all your valuables. My buckled flat shoes serve me well each year and these ones are from Dune. I have found a really great dupe for you below! As for accessories, I always find my Astrid & Miyu items bring any outfit together. I hope you enjoy the outfit!

Details…

Dress | Dorophy Perkins

Shoes | Dune (similar)

Bag | Very

Necklace | Astrid & Miyu

Earrings | Astrid & Miyu

Bracelet | Philip Jones (similar)

Watch | Marks & Spencer (similar)

1. 27th June 2018 / 12:08 pm

You look absolutely gorgeous! I love the pattern on this dress – very summery. Also, I know this is a creepy thing to ask… but isn’t these pictures shot in one of Chewton Glen’s tree houses? Anyway have a wonderful week <33

• sophlaetitia
      Author
      27th June 2018 / 2:59 pm

Aww thank you so much! I didn’t think I would suit this style of V neck but it’s actually a lovely design! Hehe it is Chewton Glen! Well spotted! My last blog post was about my visit if you fancy checking out more photos from it. Have you been? I hope you have a lovely week too!

• 27th June 2018 / 3:43 pm

Well, I think you’re absolutely rocking that V neck! No, I actually haven’t been there (yet) it’s just that I’ve watched Zoe Sugg’s vlogs too many times I think haha. I did just check your last blog post out, and let me just say that it looks SO amazing – the food, the stunning interior and the beautiful view xx

• sophlaetitia
        Author
        2nd July 2018 / 11:09 am

Thank you so much! I never thought I would have got to have gone there but it was so so amazing! I’m now thinking how I could possibly try and save up for another trip in the future hehe! Might take a few years but it’s so worth it! The food was so good and being in such a quiet location was just perfect!

• sophlaetitia
      Author
      2nd July 2018 / 11:06 am

Thanks! I love the length and floaty style of it – perfect for spring or summer!

2. 4th July 2018 / 4:41 pm

Wowwww love this look! You look stunning!! Xx

• sophlaetitia
      Author
      5th July 2018 / 10:18 am

Aww thank you so much! It’s becoming my favourite dress at the moment!