Lockdown is a time where we can really assess what we love to do best. And I think that filling your free time with things that give you joy is essential right now. Are you wanting to take up some new hobbies? Or have you drafted a list of current hobbies you wish to do more of? I personally love music and relaxation activities such as watching a cosy film and baking. I have listed some ideas for inspiration if you need below!
- Learning an instrument
- Cooking more adventurous meals
- Planning some different evenings such as fancy meals
- Watching films, YouTube and cosy TV programmes
- Doodling, drawing or painting
- Learning how to perfect your makeup routine
- Pamper spa days at home including face masks and bubble baths
- Mindful journaling
- Jewellery making
- Decorating a space at home with interiors such as plants
- Knitting or sewing
- Learning a new skill such as photography
What hobbies are you going to do more to fill your space with joy?