Anxiety is something many of us suffer from and when it impacts daily tasks, things can be hard to function properly. Some things that have helped me recently include that of self-care hacks. I thought I would share as much as I can remember that I do to help manage my anxiety now. Hope you enjoy this list!
My self-care list
- Listening to music
- Silly dances and silly jogs throughout the day
- Watching YouTube videos or a cosy TV programme
- A pampering skincare routine
- Time to relax either with others or alone
- Healthy food
- Practising an instrument
- Baths or pampering face masks
- Methodical tasks like organising or meal planning
What are your anxiety aids?