This recipe is so delicious. It is Jamie Oliver recipe and is so easy and tasty to make. Have you made this before? I was really craving stacked American style pancakes the other week with delicious toppings. I made a batch of them and shared them with some hungry participants….
Recipe (serves 4)
3 large eggs
115g plain flour
1 heaped tsp. baking powder
1 pinch salt
Toppings of your choice
2 large bowl and a non-stick pan
- Separate the eggs.
- Mix the yolks, flour, baking powder and milk in a bowl until they form a paste.
- Whisk the egg whites and salt in another bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture.
- Heat a non-stick pan on a medium heat. You do not need to add oil!
- When the pan is heated, spoon about a ladle of pancake batter into the pan. Cook on one side until bubbles appear. Then flip it and cook the other side.
- Repeat for the rest of the batter to form small fluffy pancakes American style!
The toppings can be anything you like! I love blueberries and honey on mine. You can use any fruit. Peanut butter is also quite nice with a splash of honey. Or be decadent and drizzle dark chocolate on top of strawberries.
Follow my blog on twitter @sophlaetitia