What’s In My Bag

I love reading blog posts on what is in someone’s bag. We all love to know how each other live and if you are inquisitive like me then you will love this post. My current bag is from Aldo and I bought this about 6 months ago. It is sadly not online anymore but here is a similar one if you were after a bag like this. I love the fact that this bag has two small handles and also a long strap that you can wear across the body. It also has an outside pocket which is useful for keys and an oyster card. There is also a zip and inside the bag a further inside zipped section for small items. It is quite a spacious bag without being too big and the frame is quite robust, so it stands up well on a surface.

So what do I have in my bag?

Keys

Tissues

Antibacterial hand wipes and hand gel – you never know when you might need it in London!

Card holder – sometimes I just take this with one card in to save space and weight

Small purse with more cards and a small amount of cash

Oyster card in its travel holder

Zipped up pouch that I put my phone in. Sometimes I also put in a lipstick and hand cream for instant access.

Reusable bag for shopping (mine is from Paperchase)

Portable phone charger in case of emergencies

I hope you enjoyed this blog post! What do you have in your bag? Is this similar or different to you?

1. 9th September 2018 / 6:14 pm

I absolutely love the card holder (or what ever it is) with the gold illustrations on it. Where’s it from? <3 xx Lovely post btw

• sophlaetitia
      Author
      10th September 2018 / 2:44 pm

Thank you! The card holder is from Oliver Bonas. They do such lovely ones and I’d definitely recommend getting one!

• 10th September 2018 / 2:55 pm

Uhh I’ll have to browse their webside then – thank you so much! x

2. 10th September 2018 / 12:07 pm

That bag is gorgeous!! Looks like you have some lovely essentials in there too!xx

• sophlaetitia
      Author
      10th September 2018 / 2:45 pm

Thank you! It’s such a lovely bag! I love the fact it stands up when on a table etc. I’m not sure how my bag contents compare to other people’s but I really love what is in there.

3. 16th September 2018 / 11:50 pm

I never thought to put the reusable shopping bag in my bag. I always forget them when I get to the store so that’s genius!

• sophlaetitia
      Author
      17th September 2018 / 11:41 am

It’s so handy! I never know when I might need it. I also love the fact you can wash them so they keep lovely and clean, particularly if food shopping etc.

4. 21st September 2018 / 8:19 am

I’m like you, I just find it so interesting to see what other people have and use, whether it’s what’s in their bag or the hand wash they use at home! Gorgeous bag too!

-Sophie xx
    Cherries & Perfume

• sophlaetitia
      Author
      21st September 2018 / 6:28 pm

Thank you! I love to know about people’s habits and products they love using on a daily basis too!