This time of year can be unsettling for many of us. It is a time for new beginnings and seasonal shifts. The end of summer and the start of Autumn. If you are a teacher like me, it means getting back into the hectic buzz of it all too. To negate any anxious feelings this autumn, I have decided to write an Autumn Happy List to look at during moments of busy muddle. Why not have a go at writing your own list too!
Autumn Happy List
I am looking forward to…
- Hot chocolate weather.
- Having more cosy evenings with candles, baths and pampering.
- Reading more books.
- Wearing boots and tights.
- Dressing in Autumnal fashion such as cosy knitwear.
- Baking more.
- Finding moments of “me time”.
- Autumn / Winter TV such as The Great British Bake Off and Strictly Come Dancing.
- Getting excited about Christmas and everything that comes with it.
- Planning my Christmas blog content. Should I do #Blogmas this year? I am undecided… Let me know in the comments!
- Going shopping in my free time.
- Cinema trips.
- Date nights.
- Made In Chelsea and Neighbours episodes on TV.
- Having an autumn / winter clean and refresh in the home.
- Refreshing my wardrobe.
- Jigsaw puzzles.
- Coat and scarf weather.
What are you looking forward to this Autumn?